Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Chapter 3



Ch 3: Eldest Daughter, Tsurugi 


Onii-chan is stupid.
I took off the “Onii-chan Spy Tool” off my head.
While I combed my hair that was puffy from the static, I groaned.
"It’s Valentine’s day, too."
Surprisingly, it took me quiet a bit a courage.
"For him to give it to Tama..."
“Onii-chan should die.”



I didn’t want the tears to start pouring, so I stood up, and started clumsily walking.
I suddenly felt the enormous urge to lash out verbally against Onii-chan.
I couldn’t possibly wait until he came home.
“Let’s do this.”
I was going to surprise Onii-chan. Readying that supreme plan, I brought out my high school uniform.
I took off my pajamas with ease, getting a bit confused, unaccustomed to the feeling of a uniform. I put my hand through a sleeve.
Ah, so far, so good.
Today at last, if I use this anger as a spring, I might be able to go to school.
“So I can beat up Oniichan.”
I nodded in agreement with myself and I opened the door.
Oh, this is easy.
I proceeded the hallway.
This is going to be a piece of cake.
I forced myself to go down the stairs.
The bottom of my feet felt awfully sticky.
I wondered if I stepped on any gum. Hmm, my head felt heavy.
It must be my imagination.
Today’s gonna be alright. I’m gonna be alright.
“Uuh...”
I stumbled,
“Ugeeeeeeeh”
I barfed.

@ @ @

“.....”
Ah, I was sleeping.
I woke up in my room, and I let out a big stretch.
I slept quite a bit.....
It all came back to me. I overdid it when trying to go to school, and then I barfed. I made it back inside, passed out in my room, and then I must of slept.
“I thought it was going to be okay though...”
As I thought, it seems like I’m no good, Onii-chan.
It’s scary.
The world outside is scary.
It’s hideous.
It’s made me nauseous.
Why can everyone keep on living without caution, in that vague and uncertain world?
“..... Nn …..”
I opened the mini-fridge and rinsed my mouth with mineral water.
After regaining some sort of consciousness, I return to my garden of computers.
I found the breakfast that Onii-chan left: the sandwich.
While eating, I brought out the “Onii-chan Spy Tool,” and connected it to my head. Well, I took my eyes off him for a while. It would be good if Onii-chan wasn’t involved in something stupid right now.

@ @ @

Hiyoko - “If it’s Onii-chan..... it’s okay♥”'
To the Hiyoko that was flushed red, I nodded. I took off her maid uniform.
Me - “Hiyokoo! Hiyokoh!!”
Hiyoko - “Aaahnn, Onii-chaan- Raishyukiii*♥♥♥”
What the hell is this!?
I did a spit-take, spraying mineral water and bits of sandwich.

@ @ @

Konohanasakuraya Campus was a typical high school right in the middle of Amenonuboko town. As it name stated, it was famous for its gorgeous rows of cherry blossom trees (although it was Febuary, so they’ve yet to start blooming.)
Onii-chan was a teacher who works there. One of his colleagues there was the eldest of the three Yagami Sisters, Yagami Tsurugi.
Her appearance is that of a small child.
The littlest sister, Tama, had a stature and sex appeal that did not suit her; the big sister, Tsurugi, was exactly the opposite of that.
Age: thirty one years old(self proclaimed)
However, her appearance was that of a lower elementary schooler.
In the staff room corner, right next to Onii-chan’s orderly desk, is hers.
“Tsurugi-sensei”
Onii-chan’s worthlessness resonated through the staff room of Konohanasakuraya.
“Please don’t proudly play eroge in the school’s staff room.”
Tsurugi, sloppily sitting cross-legged in her casual clothes, double clicked.
With her headphones in her ears, she was raping the girl within the screen.
“Tsurugi-sensei~”
Even after being ignored, Onii-chan didn’t back off. That must be it, she’s using headphones so she can’t hear. As the went across his mind, he grabbed a permanent marker and wrote in a notebook.
Tsurugi-sensei, I don’t know whether eroge in the work place is a good idea.
Tsurugi glanced at the message. She snatched the notebook and wrote a message of her own.
You’re annoying. Go die (^o^)
The words were bitter, but she complied. Tsurigi sighed, moving her mouse across the screen filled with pink and mosaic to the “Save” icon.
Closing the eroge, she took off her headphones and yawned deeply.
“It’s lunch, right?”
Even her voice was adolescent.
“Im hungry-na. Hey Tsukuyomi, go buy bread at the store. I’m melonpan-na.
This chibi-ko sensei stole Onii-chan's lunch every day.
“It seems that-”
Actually, Onii-chan seemed happy given orders by a child.
“As a matter of fact, I don’t have my lunch today either. My imouto gave me an obentou, but it seems I’ve given it to the starving Tama-chan.”
“You met Tama?”
Tsurugi widened her eyes.'
“Without even eating breakfast, she barged right out of the house, shouting something like 'Tama is going to be frog-san! Ribbitribbit! Amphbian! Amphibious! Zugokku! Zugokku!'. I knew that she was stupid from before, but today I had to worry about her sanity.”
“Oh, Tama-san was-”
My Onii-chan explained the events of this morning.
“..... mhm.”
As if she didn’t care, Tsurugi rubbed her eyes and yawned again.
“Tama is still a brat. She’s self-centered too and she empathizes too much. That’s why she identifies herself with others. When the frog she always played with hibernated, she became lonely as if she lost her body. and tried to bury her loss.....”
Tsurugi muttered these things I didn't understand.
“Stopping her right there really helped, Tsukuyomi. If you were a bit slower, she might have 'changed'. Geez, Kagami is a pain, but Tama is even more dangerous. Onee-chan will die off from the worry. I’m gonna be so stressed..... Die Tsukuyomi.”
Out of anger she poked Onii-chan with her slippers.
Despite that, Onii-chan happily responded,
“Well, there’s no need to worry. I think Tama-san is growing up well.”
“The things that shouldn’t be growing are growing. Like boobs. While mine aren’t growing at all..... Maybe my nutrients is being sucked away by her through an invisible channel.....?” she hatefully whispered, hopping right off her seat and making for the staffroom door.
“Hey Tsukuyomi, you don’t have any lunch right?
Onii-chan thought about it a little.
Her cheeks flushed red for some reason.
“I-I’ll go buy it for you.”
“Wait? Tsurugi-sensei will? The Tsurugi-sensei that always makes me go and buy. That Tsurugi-sensei who never even gives money and a word a gratitude?”
Onii-chan was shocked by those words that seemed impossible. Ignoring him, Tsurugi walked out.

@ @ @

After a few minutes, Tsurugi returned.
“I’m back..... Here”
It was a chocolate kilfi** straight from the convenience store.
It seemed she bought herself a melon-pan, and she sat cross-legged on her seat again. Nom-nom, crunch-crunch, she began eating like a little animal.
“T-thank you very much, Tsurugi-sensei.”
Onii-chan was moved.
As if to show his joy, he began dancing in circles right there.
“Yaay, Tsurugi-sensei bought me a chocolate kilfi! I’m so happy!”
The staff room was filled with a menacing atmosphere.The other teachers began to glare Onii-chan with eyes of beasts.
“From T-Tsurugi-sensei.....?”
“From our chibi-ko-sensei.....?”
“What? Chocolate kilfi.....?”
“What? Chocalate!?”
“That’s impertinent! Even though you’re just Tsukuyomi!”
“Give it to me! All the teachers are one, your stuff is mine!”
“Wai-What are you guys doing!? This was from Tsurugi-sensei to me.”
“Quiet! The chocolate kifli from chibi-ko-sensei’s first errand would be wasted on you!”
“This is a place for education! The strong win, and the weak dieee!!”
Onii-chan got beat up.
“.....”
Onii-chan was reduced to a worn out dust cloth. The teachers were in bliss, dividing the chocolate kifli.
Tsurugi faced Onii-chan, full of scorn, while he tried to hide his face after being beat up.
“You’re quite a disappointment.”
With a sigh, she crouched.
Hidden by the desk, the little teacher was not visible.
She beckoned Onii-chan, who crouched as well.
“What is it?”
“Keep it a secret☆”
Tsurugi got out a stick chocolate, unwrapped it, and shoved it into Onii-chan’s mouth.
“I secretly hid it. I-It’s not like it has anything to do with Valentine’s day or anything. I was just sympathizing with you because you were so sorry. D-don’t get the wrong idea!”
“.....?”
What's Valentine's day?, Onii-chan's expression seemed to ask.


*moaning daisuki


Translator: Katsura
Editor: Carlothan
Co-Editor and QC: Editor-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment